Pursuant to art. 13 and 14 European Regulation 2016/679, we inform you of the following:
the company BALDI PERGAMI BELLUZZI MASSIMO , with registered office in Via Cicerone 23 Roma, RM 00195 , VAT number 08782701000 , registered in the , email email@example.com , telephone +39 0637355337 , recognizes in avv. massimo Baldi pergami belluzzi the person responsible for processing the data collected through the website www. baldipb.com
2. What personal information we collect and why we collect it
Personal data is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify the user. Personal data also includes anonymous information linked to the information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify the user. Personal data does not include information that can be made anonymous in an irreversible way or grouped in such a way as to prevent us from identifying the user, directly or indirectly.
Below is a description of the types of personal data we can collect and how we can use them.
Personal data we collect
Depending on the products and services used, we collect different types of personal data from or about the user.
- Information provided : We collect your personal information, such as name, user name or e-mail address, when the user uses our products and services, create an account, contact us, post a comment on the site or buy a product on our e-commerce platform.
- Information on payments : When the user completes a purchase, the personal data linked to the purchase is collected. These data include account and authentication information and billing, shipping and contact information.
- Information on the use of our services and products : When the user visits our website, we can collect information on the type of device used, the identification number of the device, the IP address of the device, the operating system, the type of browser Internet used, usage information, diagnostic information, navigation data, session summary information, file features (including features for photos, videos, music and documents) and location information from or on computers, smartphones or other devices on which the user installs or from which the user accesses our products and services. Some of this information could be acquired automatically.
- Information from third parties : The data we collect is in no way transferred to third party companies. We use data provided by third parties (Google Maps).
How the user’s personal data is used
In general, we use personal data to provide, improve and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you targeted advertisements and services, and to protect us and you.
As a data controller, avv. massimo Baldi pergami belluzzi. collects, treats and determines how to process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Supply, improvement and development of our products and services : We use personal data to be able to provide, improve and develop our products, services and advertising material. This includes the use of personal data for internal purposes such as data analysis, research and verification. This treatment is based on our legitimate interest to offer products and services to the user and to guarantee business continuity. If the user makes a purchase, register on the site, or send us an email with information request, we can use the personal data that he has provided for administrative purposes.
- Communication with the user : Subject to the user’s explicit consent, we may use your personal data to send you marketing communications relating to products and services belonging to avv. massimo Baldi pergami belluzzi, to send you communications regarding your account, transactions or requests for information, in addition to that to inform you about our regulations and conditions. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail communications for marketing purposes, please contact us to request a withdrawal. We can use your information to process and respond to your contact requests.
For all uses of the data described above that require the user’s prior consent, the user can withdraw his consent by contacting us , or requesting the deletion of data from the control panel.
- Promotion of security : We use your personal data to help verify your account and activity, as well as promote security, for example by checking for fraud attempts and investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activities or violations of our sales conditions and use of the site. These procedures are based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the safety of our products and services.
Comments on the site
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form in addition to the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent string to facilitate spam detection.
Content embedded from other websites
Following is a list of services provided by third parties for the correct functioning of some site features or for the collection of statistical information:
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this online space, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The “Like” button and Facebook social widgets are interaction services with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- +1 button and Google+ social widgets (Google Inc.)
The +1 button and Google+ social widgets are interaction services with the Google+ social network, provided by Google Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
3. With whom we share your data
NAME normally does not share the data collected through its website with anyone. Only some data (name and surname, address and any telephone contact) will be provided to the shipper in case of purchase, which is necessary for the delivery of the package ordered.
4. How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (except their username that they cannot change). Website administrators can also view and modify this information.
Normally the data maintenance times are:
- contact form entries for six months
- statistics record for one year
- customer purchase records for five years
5. Data processing methods
The Data Controller processes Users’ Personal Data by taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, categories of appointees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner.
6. What rights you have on your data
The User, as an interested party, may contact the Data Controller at any time, without any formality, to assert his rights, as provided for by article 7 of the Privacy Code, which for convenience of reading by the User is reported below in its entirety:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 (of the Privacy Code);
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. “