What are cookies and what are they used for
A cookie is a small text file that a website visited by the user sends to its terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet) where it is stored before being re-transmitted to that site on a subsequent visit to the site. Cookies are distinguished from one another:
- based on the person who installs them on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same site manager that the user is visiting (so-called “first-party cookies”) or a different site, which installs cookies for the via the first site (so-called “third-party cookies”);
- according to the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow the website that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or to make a purchase or perform authentication to access restricted areas (cd “ technical cookies “);
- other cookies allow the site that installed them to monitor the user’s browsing also in order to send advertising and / or offer services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net (so-called “profiling cookies”). Only profiling cookies require the user’s prior consent to use them.
Through the Sites, first and third-party technical cookies and profiling cookies and / or other first and third-party markers are installed, as better described in the tables below.
How to express consent to profiling cookies
On the first visit to the Sites, the user can accept all cookies by completing one of the following actions:
- closing the banner by clicking on the X or “OK” in the banner itself or
- by accessing another area of the site or by clicking on any element of the page (image or link) outside the banner; or
- scrolling down the page.
During the first visit to the Sites, if it does not perform any of the actions described in the banner but, from the banner, it accesses the extended information, the user can:
- refuse consent to the installation of cookies by clicking on the appropriate link in the following tables at the bottom of the description of each cookie (called “Opt-Out”);
In any case, through the browser settings. In other words, the User can: (i) manage cookie preferences directly within their browser, preventing them from being installed; (ii) delete from your browser the cookies already installed, including the cookie in which the consent, possibly lent by the User, to the installation of cookies by the Sites has been saved. The User can find information on how to manage cookies via its browser to the following addresses: Google Chrome , Mozilla Firefox , Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer .
At any time it is possible to disable the cookies present on the browser; we remind you that this option could limit many of the site’s navigation features.
COOKIES DISABLING INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE BROWSERS
- If using Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” then “Internet Options”. In the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- If you use the Firefox browser
Go to the “Tools” menu of the browser and select the “Options” menu Click on the “Privacy” tab, uncheck the “Accept cookies” box and click OK.
- If you use the Safari browser
In the Voting Browser, select the “Edit” menu and select “Preferences”. Click on “Privacy”. Place the “Block cookies” setting always “and click OK.
- If you use the Google Chrome browser
Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button. In the “Cookies” section, select “Do not allow sites to store data” and check “block data and third-party site data”, and then click OK.
If you use any other browser, look for the cookie management mode in the browser settings. or visit this site .
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser PC in the browser. They contain basic information on surfing the Internet and thanks to the browser are recognized every time the user visits the site.
- TECHNICAL COOKIES
- Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in several times to access the following pages.
- Saving activity preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, allow you to set the language.
- Statistics and audience measurement activities
These cookies help us understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with our websites, providing information on the sections visited, time spent on the site, and any malfunctions. This helps us improve the performance of our websites.
- Activities strictly necessary for operation
- THIRD PARTY PROFILING COOKIES
We make use of various suppliers that can in turn install cookies for the correct functioning of the services they are providing. If you wish to have information on these third-party cookies and how to disable them, please access the links in the tables below.
Furthermore by accessing the page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-selte you can learn about behavioral advertising as well as deactivate or activate the companies listed and working with website managers to collect and use useful information to the use of advertising.
Technical cookies for the proper functioning of third party services
- Google Maps – Virtual Tour: web component – Technical cookie strictly necessary
Statistical cookies and third-party audience measurement cookies
Profiling and social media sharing cookies
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some common features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, sharing and comments on site pages on social networks, enabling the “like” features on Facebook and the “+1” on G +.
For more information on cookies:
- Faq regarding cookies
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES AND OWNER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user has the right to access his personal data, to obtain their update or their correction if the data are not correct and their cancellation. These rights are exercised through the configuration of the web page.
For your convenience we reproduce, below, the text of art. 7, Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 concerning its rights.
Art. 7 – Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such compliance occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
At any time the user can exercise the rights indicated above by contacting the Data Controller, sending an explicit request through the contact form on the site.
The requests will be examined as soon as possible and the same will be acknowledged without delay, as required by law.
DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
avv. massimo Baldi pergami belluzzi
Owner email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION PROVIDED (NAME) PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE PRIVACY CODE
With respect to the information collected by the cookies installed directly by the Sites, Azienda Agricola di avv. massimo Baldi pergami belluzzi, as the data controller, specifies the following:
- the data is collected only for the purposes and for the duration indicated in the tables above and is processed by computer;
- as regards the “technical” cookies, as indicated above, we reiterate the use of these cookies does not require the user’s prior consent since these are cookies necessary to allow navigation within the Sites and the proper functioning of the Sites same. In case of removal of technical cookies through browser settings, browsing within the Sites may not be, in whole or in part, possible;
Finally, with reference to third-party cookies, it should be remembered that the purposes of these cookies, the logic underlying their processing and the management of user preferences with respect to the cookies themselves are not determined and / or verified by this online space, but by the third party who supplies them, as supplier and holder of the treatment, as indicated in the table above. However, regardless of whether this online space considers that the user has validly expressed his consent to the installation of cookies, including third parties, this online space undertakes to provide support to the user who requests it – at the information of contact indicated – about how to exercise your selective consent / denial or to delete cookies from your browser.
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal information is any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
It is the personal data collected automatically through the Sites, including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects to the Sites, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Sites, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the system operational and IT environment of the User.
The natural person who surfs on the Sites.
The User to whom the Personal Data refers.